11 Stadium Seat Innovations According to Fan Needs
Construction, Sports, Stadium
August 25, 2021
Choosing stadium seats is not easy, there are many aspects that must be considered. Starting from the owner, fans, also the manager. Owners and investors certainly want to have a magnificent stadium and also have the best technology and design. The number of seats in the stadium is also a consideration, especially with the standards that have been issued by certain sports associations, such as resistance to fire, UV and vandalism.
These standards are not only important for owners, but also for managers. This durability standard increases seat durability and safety so as to minimize damage and accidents during use. The selection of seats should also not forget the comfort of the fans who will watch. The comfort of a chair is also important to note, namely in supporting the posture, size, and shape that provides the maximum experience.
There are 11 stadium seat design innovations that can be applied:
- Uses a high backrest for increased safety and comfort.
- Utilizing a flexible type of chair to adjust its comfort, especially with a design that focuses on ergonomics and can be adjusted to the shape of the body.
- Prevent usage injuries by using a 'tip-up/flip up' mechanism that utilizes gentle gravity, so as to avoid the possibility of fingers or other body parts being pinched by the chair. In addition, the flip-up system can facilitate the movement of spectators when entering or leaving the stadium and also maintaining the cleanliness of the stadium because the seats can be folded easily.
- Using an innovative design to avoid the audience from tipping over while passing by, namely the curved design at the end of the seat.
- Choose a system to increase fire resistance and reduce installation time, which can reduce maintenance and labor costs.
- Use seat identification that is easy to see and placed at eye level, and easy to modify for other events.
- Choose chairs that have been protected from UV to avoid discoloration or fading due to sunlight.
- With an easy installation system, using only a few tools can save work time and also costs in installation.
- Make your investment stronger with seat durability and low maintenance. This can be easily done by following the specifications of the International Organizational Standards (ISO) in selecting stadium seats.
- Use environmentally friendly solutions as your support for the earth, by making sure the chair you use is environmentally friendly and can be used for a very long time, so that it does not become waste in the future.
- Increase stadium capacity with seat rails that curve to the contours of the stadium floor, smoothing and shortening the transition between seats so that more seats can be installed.
To get the experience you expect from these innovations, make sure you do your product research, test your seat 'sit' and talk to the experts, so that both the owner, audience and manager are matched with your seat choice. As an expert who has installed hundreds of thousands of stadium seats in Indonesia, Datra is happy to provide the best choice for the stadium seats you expect and fulfill the 11 innovations above.