Policy explains Datra Internusa's policies and procedures regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your information when you use the website and informs you of your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Interpretation and Interpretive Definitions
Words which start with a capital letter have the meanings specified in the following conditions. The following definitions will have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or the plural.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, which contains details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Indonesia
- Device means any device that can access a website such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Website refers to Datra Internusa, accessible from www.datra.id
- You mean an individual who accesses or uses the website, or a company, or other legal entity on behalf of that person accesses or uses the website, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
When visiting our website, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Telephone number
- Address, Province, Zip Code, City / Regency
- Data Usage
Data Usage is collected automatically when visiting the website. Usage Data may include information such as your Device Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique devices. identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the website by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, the unique ID of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your cell phone. operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifier, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Datra Internusa website or when you visit the website with or via a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of the Datra Internusa website.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you are offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?
We use session Cookies and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
Required / Important Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Set by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the Website and allow you to use some of their features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the service you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with these services.
Cookies Policy / Notification of Acceptance of Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Set by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Set by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preferences. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
Companies may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Services, including to monitor use of our website.
- To manage your Account: to manage your registration as a website user. The Personal Data that you provide can provide you with access to various functions of the Service available to you as a registered user.
- To contact you: To contact you by e-mail, phone call, SMS or other form of electronic communication equivalent, such as mobile application push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to contracted functions, products or services, including security updates, if necessary or reasonable for its implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about goods, services and other events we offer that are similar to those you have purchased or inquired about unless you have chosen not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Services, to contact you.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations, mergers, sales of Company assets, financing, or the acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- With Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or interact in a public place with other users, that information is visible to all users and can be distributed publicly outside. If you interact with other users or register through Third Party Social Media Services, your contacts on the Third Party Social Media Services can see your name, profile, picture and description of your activity. Likewise, other users will be able to see a description of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
Retention of your Personal Data
The Company will also store Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally stored for a shorter period of time, unless this data is used to strengthen security or to improve the functionality of Our Services, or we are legally obliged to retain this data for a longer period of time.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to a lawful request by a public authority (for example a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with legal obligations
- Protect and defend Company rights or property
- Prevent or investigate possible errors in connection with the Service
- Protect personal safety Website users or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data. We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Protection of Privacy and Personal Data in Electronic Systems
Specifically in electronic systems, provisions regarding privacy and personal data can be found in Law Number 11 of 2008 concerning Electronic Information and Transactions (“ITE Law”) as amended by Law Number 19 2016 concerning Amendments to Law Number 11 of 2008 concerning Electronic Information and Transactions ("Law 19/2016").
The derivative regulation of the ITE Law and its amendments that specifically regulates the protection of personal data is the Minister of Communication and Information Technology Regulation Number 20 of 2016 concerning Personal Data Protection in Electronic Systems (“Permenkominfo 20/2016”).
If you wish to request further information under the ITE Law, you can contact us using the contact information provided below.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and / or monitor and guide their online activity.
Datra Internusa does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think your child has provided such information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to remove the information from our records immediately.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.